New Self-Service Feature on MOSERS’ Website
[Posted on 06/02/2015 at 3:18 PM]
As a MOSERS benefit recipient, you now have the ability to generate a benefit verification letter on our website at your own convenience.
This letter is used to prove you are receiving income from MOSERS. They are usually requested for a loan application, apartment application, for social services/child services purposes, or for nursing homes to verify your benefits and show the gross amount as well as all monthly deductions. It also states when the benefit began and that it is eligible for a cost-of-living adjustment (COLA) each year.
Here’s how to create your letter:
- Log in to your secure Member Homepage at www.mosers.org
- Under Personal Information on the top menu, select Benefit Verification
- Click on the button that says Create Benefit Verification
- In a few minutes, your letter will be placed in your Document Express inbox (found in the Online Documents menu option)
- View the PDF from your Document Express, and then print, save, or email it.
Comments or questions for MOSERS?
Your opinions and questions are important to us. If you would like a direct response to a question, please include your name and email address below. If your feedback involves an email you received from MOSERS, please include the subject of that email with your comments below.
Help us help others. If you have a question, others may too.
If your question is of general interest and has not already been addressed on Rumor Central, we may post it there. We won’t use your name, email address or any other individually identifying information.