We provide sessions for employees with at least five years of service but ten or more years until retirement eligibility. These sessions help you understand how different career events and life events may affect your future pension benefit.
Mid-Career Webinars (MC)
- For employees with at least five years of service (vested) and ten or more years until retirement eligibility.
- Sessions hosted by MOSERS; delivered via online webinar.
- Speakers include MOSERS and MO Deferred Comp.
- Daytime and evening sessions available; each session lasts 2 1/2 hours.
- Register by following step-by-step instructions for enrolling in a webinar via myMOSERS and GoTo Webinar.
- View the schedule below and register at myMOSERS and GoTo Webinar.
- Prepare with our GoTo Webinar Control Panel & Troubleshooting Tips.
- Review information about cancellation policies.
|03/08/23||9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Day|
|05/10/23||9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Day|
|07/18/23||9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Day|
|11/08/23||9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Day|
|12/07/23||5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.||Evening|
MOSERS & You
- For employees with at least five years of service (vested) but ten or more years until retirement eligibility.
- Sessions delivered upon request from state agencies or departments. Please include as much information as possible in your request including version (see below).
- Content can be tailored to meet the needs of attendees or MOSERS can deliver either of our standard versions:
- Overview of the three pension plans (designed for earlier mid-career).
- Overview of the decisions to be made in retirement (designed for later mid-career).
- Available via online webinar or in-person seminar.
- Each session lasts approximately 1 hour.
Find Your Direction
It’s a good idea to review your benefits throughout your career to help you stay focused on meeting your retirement goals. MOSERS has educational opportunities to help you achieve your retirement goals.