MOSERS strives to make its information accessible to all users. MOSERS website was created using technology that complies with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI).
MOSERS has tested and consistently monitors the accessibility of its website to identify any issues. Our current accessibility features include:
- Alternative text information for images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links, buttons, and the indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to help with page comprehension.
- Text size adjustment buttons on text-heavy pages.
- Style sheets and Java Script to enhance the appearance and functionality of the site.
- Text-only transcripts of multimedia presentations.
For Manual Text resizing
Where our text size adjustment feature is not available, the same result can be achieved independently by following these instructions:
- PC / Internet Explorer 6: From the top menu bar, select View and point to Text size.
- PC / Internet Explorer 7: From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size.
- PC / other browsers: To increase text size, hold down the CTRL key and press +; to decrease text size, hold down the CTRL key and press -.
- Mac / all browsers: to increase text size, hold down the Command key and press +; to decrease text size, hold down the Command key and press -.
Additionally, upon request, MOSERS offers many of its printed publications in alternative formats (Braille, large print and audio CD).
You may also contact MOSERS via Missouri Relay
- 7 - 1 - 1 (Voice)
- (800) 735-2966 (TTY)
For more information on alternative formats or questions involving MOSERS website accessibility, please complete our Website Feedback form or call us at (573) 632-6100 or (800) 827-1063.