Long-Term Disability Insurance
The following briefly highlights the disability insurance benefits administered by MOSERS. For detailed information, you may download specific publications regarding your long-term disability benefits.
MOSERS' long-term disability insurance benefits are not available to employees of state regional colleges/universities.
Up to 60 percent* of:
- Your monthly pay on your last full day of active work; or
- The average monthly pay for your highest consecutive 36 months of employment (whichever is higher).
- Less social security and other employer-sponsored income.
When Benefit Begins
- End of 90-day benefit waiting period; or
- Exhaustion of your sick leave (whichever is later).
You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader® to view these files. Adobe, the Adobe logo and Acrobat are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.