Reporting Suspected Fraud, Waste, or Abuse
The Fraud Reporting Form is available on-line so that you may report any suspicions of fraud, waste, or abuse within or related to MOSERS. Please use this form if you would like to make us aware of any of the situations noted below:
- Any dishonest or fraudulent act that impacts MOSERS.
- Misappropriation of funds, securities, supplies, or other assets.
- Vendors that may be defrauding MOSERS.
- Disclosing of confidential and proprietary information to outside parties.
- Forgery, alteration, or falsification of records.
- MOSERS employee that is abusing their relationship with a vendor or MOSERS itself (e.g. conflict of interest, bribery, or insider trading).
- Improperly handling or reporting of money or financial transactions.
All information received will be electronically directed to the MOSERS Office of Internal Audit and will be investigated. We encourage you to report information in good faith and to refrain from making false accusations.
Note: This form is not for notifying MOSERS about general questions or comments regarding retirement. It should be used solely for reporting suspected fraud, waste, or abuse to the MOSERS Office of Internal Audit.
REPORT FRAUD NOW