myMOSERS Help Center
What email address do I enter?
Enter an email address you have on file with MOSERS. This helps assure us that the person registering for access to your information is actually you.
Can I have more than one email address on file?
Yes, you may add an alternate email address for receiving your Verification Code, retrieving your Online ID, or possibly as a means of verifying your identity or otherwise conducting MOSERS-related transactions
What if I don’t have an email address on file with MOSERS or can’t remember it?
You may contact a MOSERS benefit counselor at (800) 827-1063 for assistance. Keep in mind, if you don’t have an email address on file and give it to a benefit counselor over the phone or in person, you will need to wait a day before attempting to log in again.
What are the guidelines for creating an Online ID?
- Minimum 5 characters
- Maximum 50 characters
- Must have at least 1 alpha character
- Must not be the same as an existing Online ID
- Must not contain a space
- Must not be either your Social Security number or MOSERS Member ID
- Must not be the same as your MOSERS password
What if I created an Online ID but forgot it?
If you forget your Online ID, click Forgot Online ID link to retrieve it either by email or text message.
How do MOSERS security images work?
Security on myMOSERS works in two ways. Every time you log in, MOSERS identifies you, and it lets you identify us using a Security Image. When you register for the first time, you will choose an image that is easy to remember -- such as dogs, cars, or flowers. Each time you log in, you will be presented with the image you chose during the registration process. Once you confirm the security image displayed is the one you chose, you'll know you can safely enter your password. If you don't recognize your image, don't enter your password.
How can I make sure I'm on the right website?
- If you're not sure about the authenticity of the website, close the browser. Open a new one and type www.mosers.org directly in the URL. Navigate to the login page from there.
- Look at the domain or URL on the login page. MOSERS' login page should begin with https://webaccess.mosers.org/.
- Look for a secure connection on the login page. The URL should begin with 'https' and the URL bar should contain the padlock icon.
- Look at the site itself. Make sure it doesn't look strange or unusual compared to our main site.
Not seeing your image?
If your image does not appear or is not the one you selected, be sure you are using the correct login credentials to log in. For example, accidentally keying in an incorrect Online ID could result in the next page displaying an image for a different member.
If you have a security image for MOSERS and you don't see it appear after you've entered your Online ID, do not enter your password or any other personal information on the following sign-in page. Instead, manually enter www.mosers.org in the address bar of your web browser to make sure you're on the real MOSERS website.
Ultimately, if you are unsure about the security image and require assistance, you may contact a MOSERS benefit counselor at (800) 827-1063.
Why do we need security images?
It is another layer of security to protect your personal information. Security images also guard against ever-increasing phishing scams. Criminals can create websites that look very similar to legitimate business websites. We want to take precautions to help you identify that you have logged in to myMOSERS.
What is Phishing?
Phishing is a scam designed to steal personal information. Through fraudulent emails or text messages that appear to be from legitimate businesses, criminals attempt to get individuals to provide personal information, such as credit card numbers, user IDs, passwords, account details and other valuable information. You can use a security image to protect you from phishing scams.
What do I enter when asked for the Verification Code?
To protect the security of your information, we will send you a unique, one-time verification code to continue the registration process.
- Tell us where you want us to send it.
- It must go to an email address or text-enabled cell phone number that we already have on file.
- This assures us that it is you who is logging in.
- The code may be used only one time.
- It expires 6 hours after it is sent.
- Standard text messaging rates will apply.
What if I waited and never received the Verification Code?
Click the link to Resend Verification Code at the bottom of the page and you'll start over.
What is the Alternate Phone Number used for?
MOSERS may utilize you're the cell phone number to A) Send a text message to assist you with a password or Online ID and/or for other notifications or reminders, or B) Call you regarding your benefits as a MOSERS member or potential beneficiary, or C) Use your cell phone number as a means of verifying your identity or otherwise conducting MOSERS-related transactions. By providing your cell phone number, you are giving MOSERS permission to contact you by calling or texting this number.
What if I forgot my password?
Click on Reset Your Password under the Member Login to change it.
What if I don't have a password or am not sure if I have one?
After clicking on myMOSERS, click on Create an Online ID and you'll be taken through the process.
What are the guidelines for creating a password?
- 8 to 20 characters
- Combination of letters, numbers, and the following special characters (! # $ ( ) * + , . / : ; ? @ _)
- Case sensitive
- Must not be a previous password
- Must not be a social security number
- Must not be an Online ID
- Must not contain a space
- Consider not using whole words
- Consider substituting numbers for letters
- Consider a passphrase
- Consider an acronym of a phrase
- Do not write down your password
- Do not share your password with family or friends
- Do not use a password you use on other accounts